The very lovely Zoe has nominated me for this award,
I had to do a little bit of homework on this one because I wasn’t entirely sure how it worked… so I have to answer the question posed to me by Zoe and then nominate other bloggers and pose my own questions, turns out it doesn’t matter how many and of what gender (which only seems weird because it’s called ‘Sisterhood’).
1) What place in the world means something to you?
There’s a Shell garage at a roundabout in North Wales that always makes me thing about my life. One road leads to the farm where I grew up and can never go back, the other to my highschool, another to where my mother now lives, another to where I went to university and the last to where I live now.
I once pulled over in that garage forecourt and cried, until my best friend sent me a message out of the blue and made me strong again so now I can’t drive past the literal crossroads of my life without thinking of the best human being I’ve ever met.
2) If you could change your accent to another, what accent would you change it to?
Irish. That shit is currency.
3) What is your favourite type of car?
I’m not really a car person, so I’m going to have to go with…. a red one
4) Who do you look up to in life (your role model)?
Aforementioned best friend from question 1. There is no better, more compassionate or stronger human being out there. If I can be half as good, I will have had a life well lived.
I also look up to best friend #2, partly because the man is a giant but also because he is a massive bearded Welshman of the mountains, who loves terrible tv shows and musicals, comes to the opera with me and causes scenes wherever he goes just for the fun of it. Again, there is no better or kinder person out there and I’m just lucky to have found two of these men!
5) If you could go to any concert of a band or singer right now, who would you go to see?
Faintest Idea, a British Ska/Punk band who cause carnage and jollity wherever they go
6) What is your favourite dessert?
All of them. All of the puddings.
7) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Sarcastic, compassionate, determined
8) What is your biggest goal in life?
Find happiness. Put a bag over happiness’ head. Drag happiness to my corner of the world and make it tea from my polka dot tea pot. Be BFFs.
9) What is your favourite season and why?
Autumn, hayfever is gone and the massive heating bills haven’t started to arrive yet! I also love the trees in autumn, those colours take my breath away.
10) What are your biggest phobias?
Now, I haven’t been on wordpress long (maybe a week?!) so I may struggle to come up with the numbers but I’m not lacking for quality- I nominate the following people for this award:
I don’t know the etiquette for these things so I won’t nudge you about them as you guys already follow me and may come across your nominations the old fashioned way, though if you could let me know standard blogging etiquette- please do!
1. What is your best non-physical attribute?
2. If you could change one thing about the country you live in, what would it be and how would you go about it?
3. What’s your favourite weird food combo?
4. If you could choose one famous person to narrate your life, who would it be?
5.You’ve rented a billboard for the day, what do you put on it?
6. When’s the last time you did something silly for the fun of it? What was it?
7. Which supervillain would you be?
8. If you were going to trade places with someone for a day, what advice would you give them?
9. What’s your favourite smell?
10. You can only wear the same pair of shoes you already own for the rest of your life (they’ll stay in the same condition), which pair is it?